Located at the corner of Petronia and Frances, this legendary Old Town property is a Key West icon. The two 19th century homes on 11,500 square feet of spectacular grounds with specimen trees won the first Historic Preservation Award in 1995. Oversized property in the heart of old town comes with individual deeds and 2 Rogo units for multiple possibilities. Family owned since 1893. Three-bedroom main home built in 1893; second story added in 1905. Date County pine throughout; original windows. Two-bedroom cottage built in 1895. A total of 4,626 square feet of living space and room to build another home and guest cottage! Never before open for public showings; available to qualified buyers only.
This listing is provided courtesy by Brenda J Donnelly , Berkshire Hathaway Knight & Gardner Realty (KW)
Map may not be 100% accurate.